Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Grandpa's Workshop

WALT:write personal narrative from a picture.

In the sunny morning my grandpa and I were on our way to his wood workshop.Grandpa had white hair and brown eyes.Grandpa love to do wood at his workshop . It was just 7:00 am My grandpa and I were heading to the workshop in his car. His car was blue with shining rims and has shining windows. It was so exciting that I am going to grandpa’s workshop. Grandpa’s workshop was in town so we have to travel along way  there.

It was 9:00 am my grandpa and I were nearly to town. But there was a stormy weather coming our way  so we had to find a hotel to sleep in for the day. I got really anxious. Then we met this man name John. John had brown hair and blues eyes. John was a manager for the hotel. We have to pay him $50 to sleep in the hotel. So we slept there for the day. The next my grandpa  and I was continuing going to his workshop. We were  nearly at his workshop it was finally happening but then there was a traffic so we waited for so long to get to his workshop. I was shocked so we have to wait for 2 hours until the traffic have to ended. It was frustrating.We were hungry, Thirsty and tried .But finally the traffic . So we continuously drive through the city we nearly  at his workshop. Then we stop at his workshop.
His workshop was light brown
with a sign says “grandpa’s woodshop” and with a  piece of wood on it.
So we still had time to build a birdhouse. So my grandpa and I were rushed to work. My grandpa was build the rooftops will I was do the side of the birdhouse. Next we need to do the floor. After that we need to add the front of the birdhouse with a big wide door so that the bird could fit inside the house.
Later we need to paint the birdhouse with lot of design on it. Finally it was finished so the only we need to do is to find the birdhouse a tree so the bird
could visited every time.  So we went outside  to search for a tree for the birdhouse. So we  looked everywhere even the park there was no tree. But then there was one tree so place it there for birds to visit and lived inside the birdhouse. I reckon that going to my Grandpa’s workshop was the best idea and holiday ever.


By Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment