Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Ice cream sandwich

WALHT: write description writing



As my hands and my mouth were cold a chocolate flavour taste raising up in my mouth as it was taking me to a chocolate factory. As it was in my hands it was so cold that barely it almost numb my hand. My hands were freezing hardcore like taking a trip to antarctica. Eating  it with a big bite my head went almost completely frozen it was about half  way that my head felt like It has been blasted by a freeze gun but luckily it was only half way. And finally with a last taste I felt like I was free from icy frozen iceberg.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Liam
I like how you had described how the ice cream sandwich was cold. I was suppose to make some ice cream sandwich but unfortunate I didn't go school when it was ready. Would you make a ice cream sandwich again?

Unknown said...

Aloha Liam
WOW! That looks like a really delicious ice-cream sandwich. I liked how you described how it tasted in your mouth and how it just melted. How was this made? I would really like to try it myself.

Keep up the GREAT work Liam.

Post a Comment