Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Metaphors

WALT: match metaphors with their meaning in sport and nonsport activities.


Yesterday, The whole class had to get in groups of threes. Next each group were handed out a piece of paper  and the paper of strips with the meaning of the phrase. The people in the target group already did the metaphors previously so the other each member has to match it. Then later The target group students  help and check if the other each member got it right.  I found it very fun of matching the sport and nonstop activity. I haven't use any metaphors in my writing but I am willing to try to put some metaphors








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fakalofa lahi atu Liam
I enjoyed your post because of several amazing reasons but I can't tell you! I also did this task and got them all correct. Did your group match all of them in the right place?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Liam
I really enjoyed reading your post because of all the reasons you had said. I also did this task with my group and got all then questions correct. Who was in your group?

Post a Comment