Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Poem and Poster on allergies


Allergy
Allergy can give you swell
Then go to your parent and tell
Allergy can make you scared But the doctor will help you instead
If the Allergy stay 
Take pandol  or cream and it will go away

                                                     

This week I was learning about allergies. During this week I did my poem about allergy then I created a poster about the allergy and immune system. We link this to the human anatomy from our topic study.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Liam
I like your post about allergies. I think it is great that you have made up your own rap. I have also made a poster but it is about addiction. Was it hard to create your own rap?

Unknown said...

Hello Liam

I found your poster both amusing and smart. Did you know that before you sneeze you feel a bit of a tingle and then...HACHOO! I didn't make an allergy post like this my one was about addiction. Do you have allergies ?

Post a Comment