Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

WALT: write a descriptive paragraph

One strange dream.

When I opened the door and I was really confronted  because my bedroom was full of water but there was a terrifying shark too.It was very interesting  I never had any room like that before.Then I opened the next door.


My  brother was gobbling all my clothes.I was very disappointed I feel like I just want to rip my ears off.But then I was think That it  start getting more stranger.


I opened the next  door again.My sister room was very dirty with dirty socks , dirty shoes even a dirty stinking  t-shirt.It was very horrible.I could never hardly breath in there.But my sister  would never ever leave her room dirty.She I always clean her room.


The last door I went in was my parents room .My parents room was normal but it has a problem. Their room  has  lot of spooky bats also there was a spooky monster. I was frightened also little bit fluid on the other side. I was about to scream and yelled but first I need it to stay calm so I did.

I felt very tired so I went to sleep.After that I woke up. I was in my room. First I check  my room. Luckily  It was back to normal.What a strange dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment