Pages

Saturday 7 September 2019

Perfection

Perfection
NOTAREALSTORY #FAKESTORY
#NOT DEDICATION TO SOMEONE
#FAKEFAKESTORY, #DEARCRUSHSERIE$
This is just a fake letter to nobody at all, It just something I like to write. IT NOT REAL 
Dear crush
I really don’t know how to deal with this feeling that I have for you.
Every time I see you, you gave me hope, delight, happiness and love.
I intend to be so shy, even though we a far distance, I really tried to catch your eyes.
Every time I see you, you were like a perfect angel from the heavens to save me from trouble.
I wanted to try so hard to be perfect for you,
but you are pursuing another person from a distance to,
which I know I can’t compete.
You to perfect for my league that I couldn’t stand a chance to be with you.
that may stand in our way. Your like an angel.
You have skin of perfection ,
The style of gold and
the personality like a rainbow and eyes of diamond .
You always bring the lights towards my day ,
and made me smile even though i try not to cry.
You bring me happiness when I’m in a cruel time,
But sometimes it saddens my heart when I can't be with you.
If I wish for one thing is to be perfect enough so I can give you the whole world.
But everything  I say towards you summarized how much I care about you .
You like a rose that bloomed , Who's unaware what she is ,
You like a star that is brighter than the sun itself.
Your like an angel that possessed perfection even you don't know your own flaws.
You mean the world to me even though I'm not what you seek ,
even the rejection will come to necessarily,
I’ll support you even if you don't want me,
I will always support you conditionally ,
even if it persuade a dream , a goal , or love. I always care for you.

Cause your my angel of perfection and my divine flower. Love you

Sincerely secret admirer 

No comments:

Post a Comment