Pages

Saturday 1 June 2019

Angel of my life

Angel of my life


One day , I met  the angel of my life,.
She and I met each other on the beach
playing volleyball with mutual friends ,
but we knew we were in love in this alternate universe.
 We went for a walk , holding each other hands ,
blushing in every moment ,
because it felt awkward ,
but soon we gazed in each other eyes ,
as we hold each others hands.
I was stun by her heavenly beauty.
her eyes sparkle like brown crystal diamond  ,
her hair made of smooth silk made by angels,
her smile is like heaven and her voice ,
make the whole universe stop to listen to her sweet delicate voice.
I had fallen for her , but fearing I'm leaving her.
We talked as we walked around the whole island ,
until we arrived to our final destination , I
told her awkwardly “ I love you , she reply with a  sad tone giggle.
As we sit on the benches
leaning our heads on each other shoulders like couples ,
we both started crying, as she and I knew , I was leaving,
I kissed her on the forehead
while holding her hand tightly for our last moment ,
then i told her “ no matter what happens to who i am,
you’ll be always the love of my life” ,
he gives his final kiss to her, then he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment