Pages

Sunday 10 March 2019

I would sell my soul....for your love



#NOTAREALSTORY #FAKESTORY
#NOT DEDICATION TO SOMEONE
#FAKEFAKESTORY, #IMLONELY


Another crush story
Fake story , super duper fake


For real I like writing, but not good at english.  
It the only way i get my emotion out……..


Dear crush

I want you to know, this feeling ,i try push-down , it comebacks to me.
In fact i have a crush on you, You make  me happy, you an angel to me ,
as i am a sad devil with no love watching you above heaven ,
hoping you notice me one day. When I am depressed ,
I always try and hide or ignore the feelings for you ,
because i know our world weren't meant to collide.
I tried to kill it , but it kept me alive.  
You don’t know i'm love with your flair of heart ,
style of beauty and luxury of your personality, you were made by the heavens above.
I would do anything to be by your side
,but i can't take the spot you truly love the most as he pleasure you the most.
I just wanna say i love you.
I wish that someday we can be together as for now i can't get you,
I would sell my soul to god , to sing songs , for your love and to be with you ,
and have the crowd of  heaven sing to you, and bring our world to peace.
But someone else you love , i can't rob them , I just want you to know that.
I have a crush on you but i fear you seek for someone else’s passion,
I just hope you are happy. Because the happiness of your soul matters the world to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment