Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

GOLDEN ROSE



#NOTAREALSTORY #FAKESTORY
#NOT DEDICATION TO SOMEONE
#FAKEFAKESTORY, #DEARCRUSHSERIE$


THIS DEAR CRUSH LETTER/STORY
IS FAKE , NOT WRITTEN TO A REAL INDIVIDUAL. DON'T WISH IT FOR A REAL INDIVIDUAL ,...IT NOT(LOL) , I know it would be cheesy


LOL THIS IS NOT NORMAL TO WRITE TO SOMEONE


Dear crush


I don't really know how to explain this feeling . I have this crush on you .  I really tried so hard , to impress you in many ways. But ways you would never see it. You light my heart like Fahrenheit , your eyes are rich and pure.  your style capture the whole surface, and your flair of life is like a diamond that could see your reflection. You capture my heart , like you singing to a crowd at a concert. I know everybody don’t see what you meant to me , but in my heart , you like a superstar. I wish i can be with you . but i'm saddened to see your pursuing someone else love , But no matter what the cause I'll hold my golden rose for you only for you. I'll wait until there's no my golden rose petals to hold on. You the only hope in my darkness time. I just pray that when one day a star shoots , I'll tell it , I'm in with love this girl , cause i'm stun from her beauty and heart of personality , if it my last day ,i'll spend every moment , seconds , and a lifetime to spend with you and tell you i care  for you. But most important of all , i love you and support you with any choice, and disagree on those stupid choice. And if it going for another love, i'll spend my life on supporting your love , even if it gonna hurt , i'll be there.


Cause your the universe to me

No comments:

Post a Comment