Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

WALHT: use the order of operation - BEDMAS


 Screenshot 2016-05-06 at 09.48.31.png
This is an online activity for practice. I find it  easy working with a partner because it so easy to solve the problem together. And it so easier because to learn from my partner who has the same ability. what I find difficult is the brackets and exponents  because I didn't  understand it but hopefully next time I will try to do my very best next time. Maybe next time I want to learn order of operations in faction.

If you want  play this click on here order of operation 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Liam,
I have also played this game and I thought that it was quiet challenging by myself but with a partner night work. I will try use that. Did you enjoy playing the game?. Will you be playing this game if it was a order of operations in fractions.

Post a Comment