Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

The awesome day

IMG_0620.JPG


It was on Tuesday that the year 8 were managing a game for the rest of the senior school. Tuesday was a super fun day for all the seniors . We had water activities going on and some  enjoyable activities that people like and more. My friend and I were try to plan to make the kids happy and enjoy our activities , but him and I still had fun with the kids playing octopus. When me and my friend had no kids to join our activity , So we went and see how the other year 8. I had so much fun on tuesday and also the year 8 also had fun , It was like a day that I will never forget , There is plenty words to describe that day , For me I have to say it was phenomenal day. Maybe I hope next year yr 8 do some water activities , Excitement and enjoyable activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment