Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Basic facts test

Screenshot 2015-07-02 at 10.02.15 AM.png

Today  I was doing a basic facts test. The stage I did was stage 5.
Stage 5 was a little bit Hard but I tried my best. My score was 53 out of 60.I  only got 7 more wrong. Maybe next time I  might get them alright .The reason It was a little bit Hard  because I was  trying to workout groupings within  100 with addition and subtraction strategies But I try my best get them alright. To go on this you needed to go on www.prototec.co.nz . Then once you see the word basic facts test click on it. Then set the stage what you need to go on. Maybe next time I will try my hardest to solve grouping within 100  and try to focus on my maths. I hopefully this could help me next time in my basic facts test .

No comments:

Post a Comment