Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

My family trip back to the cook island recount

My Family trip back to the cook island

First: there  15 island altogether . But the island that we  went to was called Mangaia and  Mangaia is 110 miles outside Rarotonga also it 45 minutes flight . Mangaia is one of the oldest island in the pacific . Our island age is 38 million years old .


next  : the very best thing  about  our  trip spending time with my family  also cousins . One day we had spectacular family picnic . What I  mean is all my uncle’s went for spear fishing . So  me , my cousin’s went swimming .After my uncle’s return from spear fishing we had a feed . I really enjoy  my holiday with my family  back in the island our last couples of day we went around the island . To Have look at the scenery .Even that I enjoy Mangaia But I miss  my cousin’s , nena’s, uncle’s also my aunties . May wish a best luck for them .
From liam
Mangaia-Island_E51BKV.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment