Pages

Sunday 10 March 2019

A single breathe away

#NOTAREALSTORY #FAKESTORY
#NOT DEDICATION TO SOMEONE
#FAKEFAKESTORY, #IMLONELY


Dear crush…..


I might be so cringe , when I first saw you at school ,
you make me blush a little with your flawless beauty and eyes ,
My love defines you , everytime you walk pass me , my heart beats like a dubstep.
I will spend my love , loyal and my dedication to only you.
To be honest i don't know how to express this feeling ,
I will give up my whole heart for you. You make me free , fearless and strong.  
You make me feel special , the happiness to my day ,
I will spend a  single breath with you ,
i don’t know , you just give me hope when i'm in hell at school.

You are special to me and to be honest i don't know how to express this feeling,
No matter what I will risk my life to spend my whole life with you, I will protect you ,
with my own lifespan.

I’m a single breathe away



No comments:

Post a Comment